3265 – 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
With its rugged reliability and exceptional all-around performance, the 3265-267 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener is the perfect choice if you want enhanced style, reliability, and the performance attributes of our best-selling drive system ever. The 1/2 HP motor is combined with the industrial-duty chain drive to provide steady performance and lifting power.
This model has earned the Good Housekeeping seal. Click here to learn more.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Multi-Function Control Panel or powerhead
- Delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when the garage door is closed
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- (2) 373LM Security+ Remote Controls included
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 1-year parts warranty
Liftmaster 8550 Elite Series® DC Battery Backup Belt Drive
Powers up when Power is Down
- MyQ® technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your needs.
- DC motor belt drive system is powerful yet ultra-quiet and maintenance free.
- Battery Backup powers up even when the power is down so you can get in your garage.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor and belt, 5-year parts and 1-year battery backup warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- PosiLock® locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Timer-to-Close remembers to close your garage door when you forget – automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken Patented technology detects when a door spring breaks and triggers the motor to reverse the door to the full open position Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when the garage door is closed. Manual release handle in case of power failure.
- 4-year motor warranty
1-year parts warranty